Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Phase 2 all the way!

Well, today has been a doozy! My irritable mood carried over into today and I was in a bad mood for about half a day. That really is unusual for me anymore, but I think my hormones are really messed up! However, my oldest daughter had her 1st dance team competition which cheered me up, although they didn't place. At the competition, I ate walnuts, a cheese stick and a diet coke. It held me over pretty well til we left for home. I had old-fashioned oatmeal and a poached egg for breakfast. I could only eat half the oatmeal!
On the way home (it was 1.5 hour drive), we stopped at McDonald's because I knew I could get a grilled ranch chicken sandwich on wheat bread (at least). Dang it if they didn't give me the crispy chicken and I didn't know it til we were on the road! I took the bacon off it, and said the heck with it, and ate 3/4 of it ! It was good, but I had just as soon had the grilled one. Oh well, these things happen and it didn't sabotage my mindset. I am not going to be so legalistic that I beat myself up, or go on a binge, because of one imperfect meal or day. Yeah! It still wasn't a bad food choice. I used to would have eaten it with fries! Didn't get to work out today, but did some busy house cleaning for awhile. Oh, well...life goes on!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry it was not the best day. I can totally understand about the chicken - I have had a similar thing happen. Grrr!

    Don't get all legalistic about it - you will drive yourself crazy.

    ReplyDelete