Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good day!

Another good eating day in the books. And a really good exercise day. I started out with my usual eggs, poached this time, 2 turkey sausage links and coffee. For lunch, I had a taco salad without the taco! Everything except the chips, that is! It was really good and satisfied my mexican taste. For dinner I had a McDonald's grilled chicken club sandwich without the bacon.
The girls and I went roller skating for 2 hours which was a very good workout, and I hope to see some results from it. When I got home the girls were having ice cream. So, I made a yummy smoothie out of yogurt, skim milk, frozen berries and a little Splenda. If I get hungry before bed, I may have a cheese stick. I haven't been very hungry today, which is good. I have been very busy cleaning house today. I feel like I've hardly sat down. That is good too. I hope to find activities that I have fun doing that can become a regular part of my life instead of being lazy all the time. I won't weigh again til next Thursday. That way I don't get discouraged. Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day Charla! It sure is nice when exercise is fun, and eating right is second nature. That is the life I long for. :-)

    ReplyDelete