Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Another amazing week!

It is a cold, snowy KY day outside, and have been cooped up in the house all day. Have been a little restless, the old temptation to eat out of boredom. I know these days will come, but I have to remember my goal, and like an addict, where I don't wanna go again. So, after eating eggs and bacon for breakfast, & chili for lunch, I made a big salad with a can of tuna fish on it and now I'm full and content for awhile. On my days off, I find that if I save my snacks til the PM, I have something to look forward to. And I cannot go to bed starving or I will never go to sleep.
Now for the good news! I lost 2 lbs. this week! That is really good for me. Every 10 lbs. I lose, I drop a dress size, so I have lost 7 lbs now and am getting near losing a size! My clothes are already looking and feeling better on me. I worked out at Curves yesterday and did Wii fit today, which is really a light workout, but better than nothing. I got irritated at Curves yesterday, which wasn't good. I need to find more recipes that can be staples for me. I am still loving the broccoli-cauliflower salad, and I added imitation crab this week which I love! I need to try more homemade soups other than chili too. I always try to eat a big salad a day to get my raw veggies in.

1 comment:

  1. Great week Charla! You are doing fantastic! Just 3 more pounds until a dress size! Woot! :-)

    ReplyDelete