Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting excited now!

I'm actually getting excited now about my new venture! As much as I love sweets, I hate what they have done to my body. I think my body is screaming for a break! I think I'm fairly well prepared with food ideas for the next week.
Last night, I came upon a website that has so many good recipes for SBD. The link is http://www.whfoods.com/. The World's Healthiest Foods website. I got the SBD 30-minute meals cookbook for Christmas, but printed out several recipes from WHF site that will be easy for Phase 1 and 2. I went to the grocery today to finish stocking my fridge and pantry.
For New Year's meal, I plan on having SBD Turkey smoked sausage, cabbage, black-eyed peas and broccoli-cauliflower salad. That should be pretty filling. I have to start working out tomorrow, too. I have put that off as well. I figure I've had a nice vacation this past month, now it's time to get serious and get to work! See ya next year!

2 comments:

  1. If you think your body is screaming now, wait until it gets used to the better foods. What I mean is that it adapts to the better eating very quickly and does not want you to go back. I consider that a real plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That site and that cookbook sound so great! I love all the veggies that one eats on the SBD.

    That New Year meal sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete