Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Goals

OK, making my goals for 2010!

1) Make it through Phase 1 of the South Beach diet by 1/15/09.
2) Begin Phase 2 on 1/15/09, having recipes planned for each week.
3) Weigh myself every Sunday and record.
4) Go to Curves 2-3 x a week.
5) Work out at least 5 days a week, the other days at home by walking, wii fit, or DVD.
6) Lose 1-2 lbs. per week.
7) Lose 15 lbs. by the end of March.
8) Stay away from processed foods.
9) Take my vitamins and supplements every day.
10)Drink mostly tea or water, one diet soda per day.
11)Get my bike fixed and start riding this Spring.
12) Be a size 6-8 by my 25th year class reunion mid-June
13)Read the entire New Testament by the end of March (a challenge from my church).
14)Pray, meditate, and believe God as often as necessary for my transformation!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed commenting on your goals. The all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you have some realiztic weight loss goals and that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals and very sensible ones, too! I look forward to keeping up with your progress. Your brother has one of my favourite weightloss blogs and I found yours via one of his recent posts.

    Have fun!

    Patsy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome goals! They seem challenging and realistic. Great!

    ReplyDelete